Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Mobile Headset, the newest headset in the Voyager family to deliver unsurpassed audio clarity and all‐day comfort for the longest of calls. Combining triple‐mics that cancel noise and wind, and Smart Sensor™ technology, Voyager Legend understands how and when you want to talk. Sensors react when you put the headset on, letting you quickly take a call without a click. If you’re already wearing it, Voyager Legend announces who’s calling and waits for you to say “Answer” or “Ignore”. Simply check the on-screen battery meter on your iPhone or Android™ smartphone. With technology this advanced, Voyager Legend is the first truly intelligent Bluetooth® headset.
Out of stockThe IPN H850 Binaural headset was especially designed for both the office and call centre environment.
Out of stockThe IPN H800 Monaural headset was especially designed for both the office and call centre environment.
Out of stock
Plantronics Micro USB Charger AdaptorUSB Lead & Magnetic Connector (Black) for Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
Out of stockPlantronics meets the demands of the mobile professional like never before with the Voyager Legend™ UC. It’s the Voyager family’s most complete solution: connectivity to PC, mobile, or tablet; precision-tuned triple mics for unprecedented noise and wind reduction; up to seven hours of talk time; a portable charging case for use on-the-go and a desktop charging stand for when you touch down. Industry-first Smart Sensor™ technology answers the call when the headset is placed on your ear, and a complete set of tap and talk voice commands and alerts — now including mobile-caller name announcement — means that call management is simple and intuitive. More than a technological leap forward, it’s a platform built for how you work today, and into the future..
Out of stock
Plantronics Voyager 5200 Bluetooth HeadsetFrom the bustling city streets to the corner café, you’ll be heard clearly with the Plantronics Voyager 5200 series Bluetooth® headset. Plantronics exclusive WindSmart technology and cutting edge noise cancelling block out distractions like wind, chatter, and traffic for crisp, uninterrupted calls. Designed for non-stop days, every detail simplifies mobile communication; from caller ID to voice control to smart audio routing. Its rigorously tested ergonomic design ensures all-day comfort, and the optional portable charging case* with integrated docking stand offers up to 14 extra hours of power. *Included with the Voyager 5240.
Out of stockPlantronics Blackwire C3210 Monaural USB A Headset
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customisable, comfortable fit
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background sound
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides a more natural sounding voice
- Wideband audio with noise cancelling for high quality PC telephony
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
Out of stockPlantronics C565 Add hands free wireless freedom by pairing with DECT phones for use at home - ideal for long conference calls or simply talking on the phone whilst multi-tasking, etc. Range is up to 120 meters. In retail/warehouse environment already equipped with DECT PBX, roaming is possible. The C565 offers flexibility of wearing style - so you choose what works for you. Package includes AC charger and docking station, headset features call answer/end, mute and volume control.
Plantronics CS540™ Monaural Wireless Headset System is setting a new standard for wireless desk phone communications. The new convertible headsets – the lightest DECT™ headsets on the market – feature streamlined design, improved performance, and the same great reliability. Comes with two wearing styles, headband, ear loop and HL10 Handset Lifter. Please call our office on 01 429 5040 for advice or help in purchasing of headsets or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of stock
- Manage desk phone calls up to 350 feet
- Wideband audio and noise-cancelling microphone provide clearer conversations
- Over-the-head wearing style
- One-touch call answer/end, mute, and volume adjust for simple call management
- Up to nine hours of battery life on one charge; adaptive power system helps conserve battery life
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter (both sold separately) to remotely answer/end desk phone calls
- Universal QD
- Automatic driver installation
- Volume control (+/-) on adapter and pc
- Mute function
- Microsoft Lync optimised
- Answer/Dropcall on IPN111