Plantronics Micro USB Charger AdaptorUSB Lead & Magnetic Connector (Black) for Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
Out of stock
- Manage desk phone calls up to 350 feet
- Wideband audio and noise-cancelling microphone provide clearer conversations
- Over-the-head wearing style
- One-touch call answer/end, mute, and volume adjust for simple call management
- Up to nine hours of battery life on one charge; adaptive power system helps conserve battery life
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter (both sold separately) to remotely answer/end desk phone calls
Plantronics Blackwire C3220 Binaural USB A Headset
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customisable, comfortable fit
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background sound
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides a more natural sounding voice
- Wideband audio with noise cancelling for high quality PC telephony
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
BT Elements 1Km Cordless Telephone
At a Glance
- Long cordless range (150 m indoor 1 km outdoor).
- IP67 rated (protected from immersion in water and dust proof).
- Nuisance Call Blocking technology installed.
- Built-in answer machine and text messaging.
- Robust handset with belt clip.
- Universal QD
- Automatic driver installation
- Volume control (+/-) on adapter and pc
- Mute function
- Microsoft Lync optimised
- Answer/Dropcall on IPN111
Out of stockPlantronics C565 Add hands free wireless freedom by pairing with DECT phones for use at home - ideal for long conference calls or simply talking on the phone whilst multi-tasking, etc. Range is up to 120 meters. In retail/warehouse environment already equipped with DECT PBX, roaming is possible. The C565 offers flexibility of wearing style - so you choose what works for you. Package includes AC charger and docking station, headset features call answer/end, mute and volume control.
Out of stockPower up productivity for office workers with Voyager 4220 UC Series Bluetooth® wireless headsets. Roaming range is generous, and vibrant sound is a given. Users can choose from two comfortable over-the-head styles. Mono lets them hear their surroundings. Stereo is ideal for listening to media and making every conversation sound like it’s face-to-face. Your teams can count on superior Poly audio clarity—and comfort, thanks to soft ear cushions and an over-the-head headband. Plus, there’s outstanding noise cancelling and dual microphones to help block out nearby talkers. Users can connect to either their desk phone, computer or smart phone. Who’s all set for more flexibility and freedom? Everyone. • Voyager 4220 UC Series connects directly to your mobile phone and/or PC/Mac (via USB adapter)
Out of stockPlantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Mobile Headset, the newest headset in the Voyager family to deliver unsurpassed audio clarity and all‐day comfort for the longest of calls. Combining triple‐mics that cancel noise and wind, and Smart Sensor™ technology, Voyager Legend understands how and when you want to talk. Sensors react when you put the headset on, letting you quickly take a call without a click. If you’re already wearing it, Voyager Legend announces who’s calling and waits for you to say “Answer” or “Ignore”. Simply check the on-screen battery meter on your iPhone or Android™ smartphone. With technology this advanced, Voyager Legend is the first truly intelligent Bluetooth® headset.
Plantronics CS540™ Monaural Wireless Headset System is setting a new standard for wireless desk phone communications. The new convertible headsets – the lightest DECT™ headsets on the market – feature streamlined design, improved performance, and the same great reliability. Comes with two wearing styles, headband, ear loop and HL10 Handset Lifter. Please call our office on 01 429 5040 for advice or help in purchasing of headsets or email your request to email@example.com